This is another card I made today.
Completely out of the Christmas theme, this card is made for a Challenge.
To begin with
- I took a 5x6 card and covered it with a yellowish brown patterned paper.
- I used the Mudra "Old Script" stamp with a mixture of Lime, Magenta and Sky blue colour dabbed on it randomly. I then stamped it multiple times on a textured white paper.
- Later i cut a heart on the stamped portion.
- I stamped the Mudra stamp "Sentiment Essentials" on the white paper again. Lastly came the arranging of it all.
- I first placed the stamped heart on the cardstock, as the background for the sentiment.
- The sentiment was stuck over it overlapping the heart halfway.
- Lastly came the placing of a Wedding couple silhoutte.
Thank you for reading through!
I am entering this project for
Mudra Challenge # 4 - Sketch
Supplies used -
- Card stock
- Patterned paper
- Mudra "Old Script" stamp (Image attached)
- Mudra "Sentiment Essentials" stamp (Image attached)