Tuesday 27 December 2016

ICR Blog Hop

Good Evening!

A card I made for another challenge..


Its a simple card with few steps.
  • I took a white cardstock of the desired size. 
  • Stamped the design using Versamark Watermark and heat embossed using clear embossing powder.
  • Used distress inks with a blending tool till I got a proper shading. Sprayed with little water on it and let it dry.
  • Stuck this paper on to a brown cardstock, leaving a small brown margin from all 4 sides. 
  • Took a black strip of cardstock. Stamped a sentiment using Versamark Watermark. Heat embossed using white embossing powder. 
  • Added few pearls.
  • There the card is ready!




Hope you liked my card.
Kindly leave your feedback!

Regards,
Novel-Ideas
Anila Dikay

Linking this project to ICR Blog hop - Emboss me Anything - Wet or Dry



9 comments: