Back with another Altered project. An altered box just in time for Valentine's day.
This is a small approx. 4" x 4" bangle box from a jeweller.
I have altered it to make a small Valentine's box storing a series of pictures.
Here is the step-by-step procedure -
- Paint the entire box in black (This is basically to cover the logo / name of the jeweller)
- Cut and stick the pattern paper as per the sizes to cover the box from all sides.
- Stick the embellishments such as laces, flowers chipboard, sequins etc.
- Stick a sentiment.
- For the pictures, take a sheet of paper (size 3" x 12") accordion fold it.
- Embellish each fold of the paper with some decorations. Put photos on each fold and personalise it.
- Fold it and put it inside the box.
- There! the box is ready to be gifted... :)
Here are some pictures of the same -
Thank you for reading through my post. Do leave your feedback in the comments below... I love to hear from you all :)
Linking this project to
theartisticstampercreativeteam - Anything goes
rheddscreativespirit - Altered art
countryviewchallenges - Anything goes
Itsybitsy - Altered project
Simonsays stamp - Anything goes
Craftyscrappers - Challenge#14