Valentine's Day is just one month away and I know that everyone is busy making projects for Valentine's day.
I too am working on some cards, flip albums etc.
Today on the blog I will be talking about some Cards I have made for Valentine's day.
(Warning !!! It is a picture heavy post)
- I took a red cardstock and stamped a tiny heart with Versamark watermark and heat embossed the hearts with white embossing powder.
- Layered this up and mounted onto a red cardstock.
- Embellished it with a die-cut ready sticker of a bird and a sentiment.
- I took a white textured cardstock and layered it up on another white cardstock.
- I stuck a strip of red on it.
- I then used a blue coloured lace along the red strip.
- Embellished the card with a set of birds, a heart, a flower and a sentiment (Die-cut stickers)
Hope you all enjoyed my cards.
Do leave some love. I love reading through the comments.
They always tend to inspire me a lot.
All the Materials used are from Itsy Bitsy store.
- White / Red cardstock
- Chevron Aquarelle paper
- Watercolour handmade embellishments (Birds and bears)
- Forever Handmade embellishment
- 1/4" satin ribbon
- Washi tape "Pink paw"
Novel - Ideas
I am linking this project to the following challenges -
paruscardmakingchallenges - Anything goes
scrapping4funchallenges - Bright colours
A Perfect time to craft - Anything goes!
A Bit more time to craft - Anything goes!
Crafty creations - Anything goes!
craftygalscornerchallenges - add a heart (Card#2)
moo-mania - Love
stampinroyalty.blogspot - Valentine's
watercoolerchallenges - Love in red on white