Facebook

Wednesday, 18 January 2017

Valentine's I

Hello, people!!

Valentine's Day is just one month away and I know that everyone is busy making projects for Valentine's day. 

I too am working on some cards, flip albums etc. 

Today on the blog I will be talking about some Cards I have made for Valentine's day. 


(Warning !!! It is a picture heavy post)

CARD 1

  • I took a red cardstock and stamped a tiny heart with Versamark watermark and heat embossed the hearts with white embossing powder.
  • Layered this up and mounted onto a red cardstock.
  • Embellished it with a die-cut ready sticker of a bird and a sentiment.


CARD 2


  • I took a white textured cardstock and layered it up on another white cardstock.
  • I stuck a strip of red on it. 
  •  I then used a blue coloured lace along the red strip.
  • Embellished the card with a set of birds, a heart, a flower and a sentiment (Die-cut stickers)


Hope you all enjoyed my cards. 
Do leave some love. I love reading through the comments. 
They always tend to inspire me a lot.


All the Materials used are from Itsy Bitsy store.
  • White / Red cardstock
  • Chevron Aquarelle paper 
  • Watercolour handmade embellishments (Birds and bears)
  • Forever Handmade embellishment
  • Twine
  • 1/4" satin ribbon
  • Washi tape "Pink paw"

Thank you,
Regards

Novel - Ideas
Anila Dikay

I am linking this project to the following challenges - 

paruscardmakingchallenges - Anything goes



The card Concept (The red n white box and the red cup on the side table inspired me)




scrapping4funchallenges - Bright colours 
A Perfect time to craft - Anything goes!
A Bit more time to craft - Anything goes!
Crafty creations - Anything goes!
craftygalscornerchallenges - add a heart (Card#2)
moo-mania - Love
stampinroyalty.blogspot - Valentine's
watercoolerchallenges - Love in red on white