Good Evening everyone!!
First attempt at a new technique.
A watercolour background card!!
- I took a watercolour paper and distressed it with blue and green distress inks.
- After covering and shading it as required, I misted it with water.
- I mounted the watercolour paper on a black cardstock. (Not visible on the black background)
- I added washi tape on the cardstock before mounting the watercolour paper.
- I heat embossed the sentiment from Mudra "Sentiment essentials" on vellum using white embossing powder.
- Used Paper smooches white "Foliage" die-cut.
- Stuck Glitter few dots.
- There! The card is ready!
I am really happy with the outcome.
Thank you for hopping over.
Do leave your feedback in the comments below.
Novel - Ideas
I am linking this project to
Craftyscrappers - Challenge # 14 Inspiration. (new technique of water coloring background)