Today at the blog I am again with yet another Valentine's project.
A Matchbox pop-up card to express your love!!
If you wish to make one similar to this follow the steps given below.
To begin with
- I took a Black cardstock (Approx. 7.5" x 3.5")
- Score the paper at the intervals of 1/2", 3.5", 4", 7" (Basicallly dividing the paper as shown in the diagram)
- Fold the papers at every interval and stick the ends to form the cover for the matchbox. (Sorry guys....I forgot to click pictures while making it...Please refer the hand-drawn instructions...hope they help :(....)
- Cut a pattern paper a little smaller than the top size. Stick it on the top.
- Take another cardstock approx. 4" x 4.5"
- Score at 1/2" on all 4 sides.
- Trim and fold up the sides and glue together to form a box.
- Next take 3 strips of size 3" x 1/2" and score them in the centre.
- Fold them in half and stick one end of each into the box. These become the stand for our pop-ups
- Now cut hearts of different sizes and different patterned papers.
- Arrange them on the stands inside the box.
- Stick them randomly over one other (Make sure they all fit into the box with they are pushed down)
- Stick a pop-up sentiment.
- Insert this box into the cover we made earlier.
- Decorate the top of the cover.
- Tie a ribbon around the cover.
- Stamp and cut a sentiment. Add a tiny heart.
There the Pop-up matchbox card is ready!!
Thank you for hopping over my blog.
Hope to see you soon.
Please leave your feedback in the comments below. I would love to read them through.
- Papericious - Make it 3D
- Scrapping for fun - Friends, love, wedding, Valentine Challenge#83
- Inspiration destination - Anything goes
- Paru's cardmaking - love
- A Bit More Time To Craft Challenge #37 - "Anything Goes"
- Craftycreations - Anything goes
- Simon says stamp - Monday challeneg - young at heart
- The card concept - love and romance (The colour and the theme inspired me)
- Indian craft room - ICRCFEB17 - Valentine Project + Add some Dimension
- pinkandmainchallenges - Love