Monday 20 March 2017

Off the edge cards

Hello,
Two new cards on my blog today. 
I have made "Off the edge" cards.

 Card 1





This card is made completely with stamping.
I used the new release stamp set "Doodly blooms" from Crafty scrappers. I stamped the Orange coloured blooms and green coloured leaves on a white card panel. The stamp set has a matching outline stamp which I used with black colour. 
Next came in the "Happy birthday" sentiment which is a part of this stamp set. I mounted the card panel on a white cardstock. 
I used the Mudra washi stamp to cover the open end of the card. 

Here's a closer look at my card.





Card 2



I took a blue cardstock and stuck a Doily halfway on one side. Cut the hanging part of the Doily. I stuck a circle die-cut on the doily. Next came in some flowers which I layered one above the other to create some dimension. I stamped a sentiment on a white card and mounted it with foam adhesive.
I added 2 leaf sets from under the flower and few enamel dots. Lastly, I added the tiny layered butterfly in yellow colour to break the monotonous look of the card.





Hope you liked my card. Do leave your feedback in the comments below.
Thank you,
Anila Dikay

I am entering these card in the following challenges 
Cas-ual Fridays - Off the edge
theflowerchallenge.blogspot.in
Pinkandmain challenge - Spring

No comments:

Post a Comment