Thursday 13 April 2017

Mini Album

Good evening everyone!!

I have been waiting for a long time to post this project. 
A Mini album.
(This is a pictorial post, so it is a bit heavy....)

I made this on the basis of a tutorial I found on YouTube with few minor changes as per my requirement. Here is the link to the tutorial.

I have used the Papericious Pattern Collection paper pack for this project and the embellishments are from Itsy Bitsy.



The front panel of the album adorns a Shaker tag with beautiful coloured shaker elements. 


Inside views







Here's a video of the same.


It was fun making this album. Hope you like it too.

Kindly leave your feedback in the comments below. I love reading them through.


Regards,
Anila Dikay

I am entering this in the following challenges -
Papericious April challenge - Add a shaker element. (My shaker tag on the top panel)

pennyschallenges - Anything goes
lovetocraftchallengeblog - April Anything goes
ttcrd.blogspot.in - anything-goes
paruscardmakingchallenges - Anything goes

pinkandmainchallenges - Movable objects (My shaker tag)

No comments:

Post a Comment