Monday 1 May 2017

Monochrome tag

Hello, Everyone...

A new challenge begins today at Fabrika Fantasy challenge blog.
Challenge for this month is "Monochrome"

Here's my inspiration for the current challenge.


I have used the image Dancing squirrel for my project.
Do not forget to check out all the awesome new releases at the store now. 

This time I decided to make a shaker tag as my DT project.

I began with colouring the image in shades of brown.
I die-cut a Kraft cardstock in stitched circle. 
Cut a ring and a pattern paper with the same stitched circle dies. 
Used some brown cup sequins as the shaker elements. 
Stamped a sentiment in brown colour and stuck it on the circle. 
Mounted the ring with foam adhesives over the circle die-cut. 
Added a small piece of cardstock for punching the hole between the two layers.
Tied ribbons in brown and cream colour.

Here are few more pictures.




Looking forward to see what you create with this wonderful theme.
Thank you for dropping by my blog.

Happy Crafting!


Entering my project in following challenges
cleanandsimpleonsunday - Sequins / Glitter

No comments:

Post a Comment