Thursday 1 June 2017

Happy Birthday Super star

Hello, Crafters.

A New Challenge begins at Fabrika Fantasy Challenge blog
The theme for this month is "For the boys/men" 

 Here is my DT inspiration for the same.


The image I have used for my card is a very cute Little Tennis player. Check it out at the store.

I began with colouring the digi with my pencil colours. Die-cut this image using stitched rectangular die. Took a black cardstock and mounted a yellow embossed card on it in a tilted fashion. Adhered the die-cut digi on this. Lastly stamped the sentiment and mounted it on the card using foam adhesive.

Isn't that a cute birthday card for a little sportsman..?
Looking forward to see what you all come up with for the current challenge.

Do drop over the blog to find out what my other DT friends have come up with.

Thank you for dropping by.


Entering in the following challenges
Stamplorations - CAS card challenge - Masculine colours


No comments:

Post a Comment