Monday 1 May 2017

May flowers

Hello!!

Welcome to another challenge at Make my Monday blog.

The theme for the challenge is "May Flowers"

I am guest designing for the blog challenge. 

Here is my project for the same.


I took a Green coloured cardstock and stamped a flourish design with green coloured pigment ink to get a monochromatic, self-designed background. 

I stamped the sentiment on a white cardstock and mounted it in the centre with foam adhesive. 
Later embellished the card with flowers, leaves, swirls and sequins.

Here are few more pictures of my card.






Hope to have inspired you. Looking forward to seeing what you have come up with.
Do check back on the blog to see the inspirations by my DT friends.




Entering this project in the following challenges
aaacards - Bright and Beautiful
thecardconcept - April Showers
timeoutchallenges - Flowers with the optional twist of kissing
pinkandmainchallenges - Anythign goes


No comments:

Post a Comment