Monday 3 July 2017

Christmas in July

Hello!!
A New Challenge begins today at Fabrika Fantasy.

Theme for the challenge is "Christmas in July"

Here's my DT inspiration for the same.


I have used Young Marguerite for this card.

It's a wonderful image to work with. Do check it out at the store

I coloured the Digi and fussy cut it. I mounted Christmas coloured pattern papers on a white CS. Tied a golden with red lace on the overlap of the papers. Stuck to leaf die-cuts on one side and mounted my Digi onto it with foam adhesive. Adhered a sticker of the bells/holly leaf on one corner. Stuck few flowers to add some element. Lastly added a sentiment to the card.

Here's another look of my card.


Do drop by the challenge blog to check out some more amazing work and inspirations from my other DT friends.

And do not forget to participate in the challenge. Would love to see what you all come up with.


Entering in the following challenges

No comments:

Post a Comment