Monday 3 July 2017

Cool Chicks

Hello, Crafty peeps!

Today begins a new Challenge at A Perfect time to Craft challenge blog.

Theme is always "Anything goes"
Come along and join in the challenge!!

Our sponsor for month of June is Sparkle n Sprinkle

No automatic alt text available.

Kindly support our sponsor and visit their shop here

No automatic alt text available.


Join them on Facebook here

No automatic alt text available.

Image may contain: text


The digi I have used for my project are the "Cool Chicks". Here's a link to the image.

Digital Stamp Set 725 Cool Chicks  [Digi725b]

Here is my DT inspiration for the same.

Some TAGS with the images!!!


I coloured the digi with some pencil colours and fussy cut the images seperately. I took some ready tags from Darice from my stash. Die-cut grass in two shades of green. Mounted the grass layers and the cool chicks, at different levels, on three different tags individually. Stamped sentiments on each. Added few sequins to add some elments. Lastly tied a twine through the punched hole. 

There the tags are ready!!!



Individual Pictures 




Hop over the blog to check out the inspirations by my other DT friends. 

And Do not forget to participate in the challenge.




Entering in the following chalnege
cutecardthursday - Anything goes
simonsaysstamp - WEdnesday challenge - Anything goes

No comments:

Post a Comment