Friday 4 August 2017

Beautiful You!

Hello, Crafters!!
Today begins a new Challenge at A Perfect time to Craft challenge blog.

Theme is always "Anything goes"
Come along and join in the challenge!!

Our sponsor for month of August is DigiStamps4Joy!

Digistamps4Joy :: Your online Digistamp Store

Kindly support our sponsor and visit their shop here


No automatic alt text available.

Here is my DT inspiration for the same.




The digi I have used for my project is the "Bo Bubbles". Here's a link to the image.

I coloured the Digi with some pencil colours and die-cut it with a rectangle die. Matted the digi with blue and yellow coloured paper. 
On a white shimmery card base, I stuck washi tapes on the top and bottom in a colour sequence (Yellow and Blue)
Mounted the matted digi on the base CS. 
Stamped and cut the sentiment and foam mounted it on the card. 
Lastly added two die-cut hearts to add some element. 

Few more pictures





Thank you for dropping by..

Hop over the blog to check out the inspirations by my other DT friends. 

And Do not forget to participate in the challenge.




Linking the card with
Fusion card challenge (The pastels inspired me)

No comments:

Post a Comment