Wednesday 5 July 2017

Birthday LO

Hello, Crafters!

It's time for a new challenge at Craft Rocket challenge blog

The theme for the challenge is Anything goes

For a change, this time I made a layout (instead of a card) as my DT inspiration. 





For the layout, I took a lime green coloured textured cardstock (8"x8") as my base. Cut strips from few other colourful patterned paper. Layered them at various levels and mounted them on the base CS. Stuck strips of colourful washi tapes at one side. Adhered a sentiment from a paper pack at the bottom.
 I die-cut the main sentiment from Tim Holtz Sizzix Celebration Words Script Thinlit dies. Layered 3 die-cuts over each other to form a thick sentiment. I fussy cut, 2 layered, top banner and adhered it in a slant fashion. Adhered a blank white CS to hold the photograph (I have actually made this layout for someone but didn't want to give it out by adding his photo right now. :-)) Mounted the sentiment. 
Lastly, added some stickers and die-cuts to complete the project. 


Hope I could inspire you to make something different. 
Thank you for dropping by. 
Do hop over the Challenge blog and check out other wonderful inspirations by other DTs.





No comments:

Post a Comment