Friday 21 July 2017

Krafty cards

Hello!!!
I am here with three cards with a Kraft base. 
It took me quite some time to work out some CAS cards on a Kraft BG. 
But I loved working on it. 

Onto my cards...

Card 1


I made this card using "Flower Stamps" set from Technique Tuesday. 
I stamped the flower, butterfly and dragonflies using Versamark. 
Heat embossed it with white EP. Splattered some white paint to add some elements. 
Lastly, Stamped the sentiment from the same set with black Memento on a white strip and mounted it on the card using foam adhesive.


Card 2


For this card I used Simon says Stamp - Stacking Animals stamp set.
I stamped the larger bird on the CS using black Memento and stacked the smaller bird over it. Added some shading towards the feet part. Stamped the sentiment. Lastly added googly eyes to the birds.


Card 3


For this card, I used the birds from the Lawn Fawn Hippo Birdie and Elphie Selfie stamp set. 
Stamped and coloured them. Stamped and coloured the balloon from the Hippo Birdie set. Layered the balloons with the birds. On the Kraft CS I stamped the birthday cap from the same set using brown pigment ink. Stamped and heat embossed the sentiment with white EP. 
Assembled it all on to the base CS using foam adhesive. Finished the birds and the balloons with glossy accents. 


Enjoyed making them all.
So which one is your favourite?

Would love to hear from you.

Entering in the following challenges 
aaacards - Coloured  base
Lessismore  - Coloured base (Card 2 is one layered)
addictedtostamps - Anything goes


No comments:

Post a Comment