Saturday 29 July 2017

Truly grateful

Hello, friends!
A CAS card on my blog today. 

This card is also special for me as this is the first time I made an attempt of freehand watercolour designing. 


With no idea of how to go about it, I simply began to paint flowers and leaves and went with the flow. I also outlined few of them in form of doodling, but somehow this subtle one looked more fitting than the doodled one. 
I completely loved the outcome and so it went out in the making of this card. 


Over to my card...
As mentioned above, I began with water-colouring few florals/leaves on a Fabriano watercolour paper, basically sticking to the yellows, oranges and greens. I die-cut this panel with a DCAM stitched rectangle die. Stamped the sentiment on a black CS with Versamark and heat embossed it with white EP. For the assembling part, I took a grey textured base card of size 4"x6". Adhered the water coloured panel on the base with some sticky tape and later mounted the sentiment using foam adhesive.



It was so very exciting to play with the water colours. 
Would really love to hear your feedback on this trial.

Thank you for dropping by. 


Linking this project to the following challenges
cascoloursandsketches 

addictedtostamps - make your mark

No comments:

Post a Comment