Tuesday 12 September 2017

hello friend

Hi!
I am here with a new CAS card creation. 
For this card, I have used the Wplus9 Hainpainted florals stamp set.

 I have been hoarding this stamp set for quite a while now, but never had the courage to use it. 
Today, came across some lovely creation that inspired me to make something out of this set. 

Here's my card


On a white card panel, I stamped the floral layers from the stamp set. I began by stamping the biggest flower twice next to each other. The second biggest was stamped once. Then came the leaves, the tiny flowers, and all the fillers. For all the stamping I used a combination of Dye Inks and Pigment inks(Listed below). After the layering all the stamps, I trimmed the card panel and mounted it on a pastel green CS. Stamped the sentiment. Lastly, added few dew drops to add some elements to the card. 

Few more pictures






The inks used by me are as follows -

Pink flowers layered as - Versacraft Bubble gum ->Distress oxide Worn lipstick -> Lawn Fawn Plastic Flamingo dye ink
Yellows layered as - Lawn Fawn Sunflower dye ink -> LawnFawn Carrot dye ink
Greens layered as - Lawn Fawn Celery stick dye ink -> Lawn Fawn Freshly cut grass dye ink
Blues - LawnFawn Merman dye ink -> LawnFawn Peacock dye ink

Thank you for dropping by. 

I would really appreciate any kind of feedback from you.


Linking this project to the following challenges







No comments:

Post a Comment