Sunday 17 September 2017

I will catch you, if you fall

Hello, friends!
Today I am Guest designing at Send a smile 4kids challenge blog. 
Thank you, Karen, for this wonderful opportunity.

Theme of the challenge is "Fall colors 4 kids"

Here's my card for this challenge.


I typed/formatted and printed out the sentiment on a card panel. Drew the branch at the top. Outlined the branch with a black marker and colored it with my pencil colors. Distressed the BG with blue and green distress inks. 
I colored a white panel with yellow, orange, brown distress inks. Punched out leaves using my Carl punch of maple leaf. 
Arranged the leaves on the card. 
Stamped, colored and fussy cut the elephant. Adhered the elephant at the bottom of the card holding one leaf with his trunk. 
I took a pastel yellow Top folding card. Put strips of washi tapes on either side and mounted my card front on this base. 




Thank you for dropping by.

Entering in the following challenges
pinkandmain - Autumn
getcreativechallenges
makemymonday - autumn colours

No comments:

Post a Comment