Friday 22 September 2017

we blend perfectly

Hello!!

Here's my card!


For this card, I have used the Fiskars Latte love Clear stamps set.

I took a white card panel, die-cut a stitched circle from the centre of it. Used the panel for this card. I took the coffee beans stamp from the set and stamped them randomly with brown pigment ink around the circle. I adhered a small yellow coloured card from the backside of the panel so as to cover the die-cut circle. Stamped the sentiment in the centre. I stuck a strip of gold washi tape around the panel (only two corners are seen in the picture)

On a brown Card base, I adhered a beige coloured panel. The white card panel was mounted over this. On a white CS, I stamped the coffee cups, coloured and fussy cut the cups. I adhered the first cup on the card, overlapping the die-cut circle. Mounted the second coffee cup with foam adhesive overlapping the first cup. 
Lastly, added few sequins to complete my card.

Another look at my card!


Thank you for dropping by my blog.
Do leave your feedback in the comments below!


Linking my card to the following challenges

No comments:

Post a Comment