Tuesday 31 October 2017

On my list

Hello!
Earlier I posted a card I made for "I love Math challenge" 

Here is another card for the same challenge # 7.
The theme of the challenge is Number 7 - Use No. 7 or 7 something!


My card here showcases the 7 wonders of the world. 
(There has been a lot of variations in the listing of the 7 wonders. I took 7 of the one I knew about to make my card.)

My list of 7 wonders include - 
  • Big Ben - Westminster, London  
  • Christ the Redeemer - Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. 
  • Taj Mahal - Agra, India  
  • The leaning tower of Pisa - Pisa, Italy.
  • Eiffel Tower - Paris, France.
  • Statue of Liberty - New York, USA.
  • The Colosseum - Rome, Italy.
Recipe of my card -
I printed the downloadable sketches of the 7 wonders and fussy cut them all. 
On a white card measuring 8.25" x 3.25", I arranged and printed the sentiment. 
I arranged all the images on the card. 
I adhered some images directly on the card, and few in between ones using foam adhesive. 
I adhered the images half-way over the card and trimmed the extra edges hanging over the card. 
Lastly, mounted the card on a black Card base. 

Few more pictures


Linking this project to the following challenges
I Love Math challenge # 7

casology - list


No comments:

Post a Comment