Friday 17 November 2017

Fishing for you

Hello friends!
I have three cards on my blog today, made using a single stamp set. 

This stamp set is named as "Fish for the star" and I take great pride in saying that I designed this stamp for Craftyscrappers
Thank you, Konica for trusting me and doing this for me.

Here is a picture of the stamp set


A preview of all the three cards I made using this set.


For all the cards I stamped the images with Archival ink on a watercolour paper (Canson Montval 300gsm). Coloured them with Zig clean brushes and an Aqua pen. Fussy cut them and kept them ready to be mounted.
On white card panels, I masked and distressed the water effect on all cards. 
For cards 1 & 2, I cut the wave effect on pieces of scrap paper. Masked the white panel using this paper as a stencil and distressed it using Blue distress inks. For card 3, I used the negative of a circle die-cut and distressed through the circle. Spritzed water over the distressed portion and wiped it off with a tissue. 
Stamped the sentiments in place on all the panels and mounted them on a Teal coloured card base each. 
Arranged the fussy-cut images to create a scene and adhered them on the distressed part using liquid glue and foam adhesive alternately. I adhered the background images such as the weeds with liquid glue and the fishes using foam adhesive to make it look raised. 
 Lastly, added the white bubbles using white pigment ink.

A look at all the cards individually-

CARD 1

CARD 2



CARD 3



 I thoroughly enjoyed making these cards. Aren't they cute?
Which one did u like the most? 

Thank you for dropping by. 
Do leave your amazing, motivational feedback in the comments below.  
I love reading them through.


Linking my cards to the following challenges -






No comments:

Post a Comment