Monday 1 January 2018

Happy birthday (APTTC)

Hello, Crafters!!
Today begins a new Challenge at A Perfect time to Craft challenge blog.

Theme is always "Anything goes"
Come along and join in the challenge!!

Our sponsor for month of December is Ericraft 


Image may contain: one or more people and text

Kindly support our sponsor and visit their Facebook here

Image may contain: 1 person

Here is my DT inspiration for the same.


The digi I have used for my project is the "Anita's butterfly". 
Here's a link to the image.

I coloured the Digi with polychromos pencil colours. Die-cut the image using circle stitched die. On a white card base, I adhered the ochre card. I mounted the circle die-cut on the ochre card. Die cut a doily and cut it in 4 pieces. Inserted them under the image for cut. Added few flowers on the other end of the image. Lastly, added a sentiment to complete it.


Thank you for dropping by....

Hop over the blog to check out the inspiration by my other DT friends. 

And Do not forget to participate in the challenge.




No comments:

Post a Comment