Wednesday 28 February 2018

Celebrate Everyday!

Hello everyone!
Today I am sharing a card I made for the Winnie and Walter 4th birthday bash. 

I was highly excited to see the various challenges posted on the W&W blog. But as I own only 2 set of dies by W&W couldn't participate in all the challenges. While going through the details of the challenge yesterday I found out about the freebies they offer so that you can participate in their challenges. 
I could manage to make one card using this digital element freebie from the store. Do check out their other freebies. 
Here's my card for the birthday bash!


For my card, I downloaded the 1st Birthday Bash digital elements and printed the balloons image on a white cardstock. 
I die-cut this panel using the "Celebrate" cutaway(die) from the store. 
I die-cut the same sentiment 3 more times. 



Adhered the balloons panel on a white card base. 
Layered and mounted the 3 die-cuts onto it in the negative panel. 
I die-cut one more sentiment with the same die using silver glittered cardstock. 
Adhered this at the top of the layered sentiment. 
I downloaded and printed the Word tile freebie from the store. Cut the "Everyday" word tile and foam mounted it on the card.
 Lastly, added few sequins to complete my card.



Hope you like my card! Would really like to read your feedback!

Thank you for stopping by!

Linking my card to the following challenge
Winnie&Walter - Birthday bash - Inspiration challenge with Gayatri



No comments:

Post a Comment