Wednesday 7 February 2018

Will you be my Valentine?

Hello friends!

I am here after a long time, with a Valentine card today, made for my DT project at Craftin Desert Divas


I have used the Love Boat digital stamp from the store for this card.

I printed the digital stamp on Brusho cardstock. 
Coloured the image using Zig clean brush pens and Aqua pen. Fussy cut the image. 
I took a teal card measuring 4"x8", printed the sentiment and folded it into half. 
On the top of the card, I distressed the background using the Sorted shape 1 stencil from the store and Unicorn white pigment ink from Heroarts. 
Once dried, I adhered the coloured image and the tiny heart on the distressed background. 






Products used from the CDD store are





That's all for today. 
Thank you for stopping by.

Linking to the following challenges


No comments:

Post a Comment