Monday 19 March 2018

Bloom where you are planted (Craftyscrappers)

Hello friends!

Today I am at the Craftyscrappers blog showcasing some new releases from the month of March and a tutorial for the cards made using them. 
I have two cards using the new layered Create-a-flower (Rose) stencil.


 
To begin with, I took a white cardstock and coloured inks (Whichever available in my stash... you can see that I have clubbed the distress inks along with distress oxide) suitable for layering the flowers and the leaves. 



Once the layering was done, I fussy cut all the flowers and the leaves. 



 Next, I started assembling them to make the card. For the first card, I took three florals and few leaves. On a 4x6 side folding white card base, I adhered the first flower and a leaf directly onto it using liquid adhesive. 




Then I started layering the remaining elements using some foam adhesive.



Once the layering was done, I used the sentiment from the Bloom stamp set. 



Added a few sequins from my stash and lastly added some fine details using a fine black marker. 





Some final pictures




CARD 2


For my second card, I had just one flower and few leaves left. So I made a small 4"x4" notecard. On a white card, I repeatedly stamped the sentiment from the Damask stamp set using grey ink.  


 Next, I arranged the flower and the leaves on the card. Layered few of them with foam adhesive to create some dimension to the card. 



Lastly, added some fine details (Visible in close-ups) to the card using Nuvo drops. 

The final look of the card!





That's all from my end today!
Hope you like my cards, would love to hear from you!




No comments:

Post a Comment