Tuesday 27 March 2018

Happy Easter - Bunny trio

Hello!
I am sharing my DT post for Craftin Desert Divas here.

My card!



On a white card, I created the background my card, by masking and blending Twisted citron and Squeezed lemonade distress inks. Using the Blooming tree stencil, I added the tree effects to the top sides. Using various green distress inks I created the grass effect and added few flowers using the red and pink inks. 
I have used the Bunny Trio digital image for my card. I coloured the digi with zig markers and fussy cut the image. Mounted this on the panel using foam adhesive. Adhered the whole panel to the card base using foam adhesive. Added the sentiment to the card. Lastly added few crystal Nuvo drops to the card to create some effect and covered the florals and bows on the image with glossy accents. 

Few more pictures




Products used from the CDD store



Bunny Trio digital image


Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment