Saturday 17 March 2018

Happy Easter

Hello friends!
I have one more Easter card here on my blog today. 
A unique, Egg-shaped shaker card!

Here's a look at the card!


To make this card,
I die-cut (using Itsy Bitsy Stitched oval die) an oval using a green coloured pattern paper from Lawn Fawn and a sheet of acetate.  I also die-cut two oval rings of white foam and one ring of green cardstock.  I layered the two foam rings, the green ring and the die-cut acetate by sandwiching the acetate in between the layers. 
Next, I added the sentiment and lots of colourful shaker elements to the pattern paper (I wanted to depict the Spring/Easter effect) and covered it with the rings with acetate. Next, I printed the bunny (a digital stamp from Craftin desert divas) and stamped the florals from Craftyscrappers, coloured with zig markers and fussy cut them. I also printed out some easter eggs from the internet, coloured with zig markers and fussy cut them too. Also, die-cut grass, using grass die from Lawn Fawn, from green coloured cardstocks. I assembled all the elements on the card, creating layers by sticking some of them directly on the card and some using foam adhesive. Lastly, added a tiny punched layered butterfly to the card and added fine details with a marker. 

Few close-ups!





Here's a short clip showing my card!



Thank you for dropping by! 
I would really appreciate your feedback!




No comments:

Post a Comment