Sunday 25 March 2018

Hello friend!

Hi!  Today I am sharing a card I made for the current Colour combo challenge over at Winnie & Walter blog.


I recently saw this beautiful word stacked card on Pinterest. 
My card is inspired by that card.

I have used the "Friend" cutaway to make this CAS card. 
I made this card using only the 1/3rd of the available space and keeping the rest blank.
(As mentioned in my earlier post, this is another card I made with this concept)

 Here's a look at my card!


I began by die-cutting the word in various colours. 
I arranged them in rainbow order and stacked them over one another off-setting each with a fine edge. 
After stacking all the layers, I adhered the sentiment on a card panel. 
Stamped the "Hello" sentiment. 
Stamped, Coloured and fussy cut the bird. Mounted it on the word. 
Foam mounted this panel on a 4x6 white card base to complete my card!

Few more pictures!


 Thank you!

Linking with -



No comments:

Post a Comment