Wednesday 28 March 2018

It's your day!

Hi everyone!
I am sharing this birthday card today!


Details of the process -

This is a little unusual for me, I normally make 4x6" cards. It is for the first time that I am making a 5x7 card. 
I took this pattern paper from the Papericious Azelian paper pack. Die-cut the edge using Stitched scalloped edge die from MFT and an oval shape in the centre using Itsy Bitsy stitched oval dies. Adhered an acetate to the panel. 
I took the Papericious Bright yellow cardstock to make the card base. 
Added some gold sequins and mounted the die-cut panel over this using foam adhesive. The basic shaker card was ready. Now onto some decorations. 
For the images, I am using the newly released "Birthday Kids" stamp set by Pink&Main.Stamped the images on a watercolour paper, coloured with zig markers and fussy cut them all. 
Mounted the images on the card using foam adhesive. 
Added the sentiment to the bottom of the card. 
Lastly, added glossy accents to some parts of the images to create some effects. 

Few more clicks :)





List of supplies used
Bright yellow cardstock - Papericious
Yellow Pattern paper from Azelian paper pack - Papericious
Stitched scalloped edge die - MFT
Stitched oval die - Itsy Bitsy
Stamp set - Pink&Main


 Thank you for stopping by!


I am playing along with the following challenges
Papericious monthly challenge - Birthday

No comments:

Post a Comment