Wednesday 11 April 2018

Flying by to say hi

Hi!
Sharing my DT post for Craftin Desert Divas
I made a card using the Bunny heart balloon digi from the store.

Here's my card!


I coloured the image using Zig markers, fussy cut all the elements of the image and kept ready. 
On a white card, I printed the sentiment at the bottom. On the top, I created the sky effect by cutting the shapes on a scrap paper and distressing using the distress inks.
I gave this panel a little curvy shape at the bottom and separated the sentiment from the rest of the panel. On a grey card base, adhered the two parts leaving a little distance between them. I adhered the top panel directly on my card but the sentiment was lifted a little by foam underneath. 
Lastly, assembled all the elements of the digital stamp on the top part. 

Few more pictures.





That's all for today!
Thank you for stopping by.


Playing along the following challenges


No comments:

Post a Comment