Monday 23 April 2018

Hello Sunshine

Hi!
I am back again with a couple of cards full of Spring, colours and sunshine.
I am using a stamp set called Sunny days from Pink and Main for these cards. 
This is an awesome stamp set I recently bought from them.

Here's a look at my cards. 



I stamped the sunrays stamp through a circular mask to give it a rounded effect. I used the solid cloud stamp with green dye ink to create the grass/land on the cards. Stamped the solid and outline sun to make some flowers on the grass. I stamped the outline again over the solid flowers to give it a definite look. Next stamped the clouds and shaded them with coloured pencil. Stamped the sentiments to complete the cards. Lastly, hand drew the stems and leaves for the flowers and coloured them.
One card is a one layer card with popped up flowers added to it. The other card has the panel foam mounted over a side folding card. 





Thank you for dropping by!



Playing along with p


No comments:

Post a Comment