Saturday 28 April 2018

I Love Mom

Hi!
I have been creating some Mother's day cards for these last few days. 
I would be sharing them over the week. 

Here's my card for today.


I began by creating few roses and leaves using the Create-a-rose layered stencil by Craftyscrappers. Fussy cut the flowers and leaves. On a white card panel, I made a floral arrangement using the fussy cut images. Created levels by using foam under one flower. Added few floral fillers using some stamps and green ink. Die-cut the "Love" sentiment using Pink and Main die. Created some dimension by sticking few layers together. Adhered the die-cut on the card. Stamped the remaining sentiment using the brushed alphabet stamp set by Mudra. On a white card base, adhered this panel by adding strips of black and silver underneath. Lastly, added few dew drops to complte my card. 



 That's all for today! 
Looking for your genuine feedback on my card.

Keep checking back for few more Mother's day inspirations!


Playing along


No comments:

Post a Comment