Sunday 15 April 2018

Muse challenge

Hi,
Happy Sunday friends!
I am sharing a 4x4 mini note card inspired by the Muse challenge.

Some Positivity for everyone who forgets to spend time on themselves ...Let today be different... Let's spend some quality time with ourselves ...For ourselves...


For my card, I have used the freebie floral image from Uniko. Thank you Bev for these awesome freebies in your store. Uniko is on my wishlist for a long long time now. I was so delighted to see these freebies being offered that I made this card using the freebie image.





I have coloured the image using Zig markers. The sentiment used is from Peek-a-boo stamp set.







Playing along with

I was inspired by Tracey's card at the Muse challenge blog. I love the CAS design of her card and the soft colours she has used on her card. I have tried to CASE her card.


























No comments:

Post a Comment