Tuesday 3 April 2018

Peonies Bouquet

Hello everyone!

I am sharing my DT post for Craftin Desert Divas today. 
I have made a couple of cards using the Peonies bouquet digital stamp from the store. This is a very cute image to work with. 

I made two 4"x4" notecards using this digi. 


I started by printing them on a watercolour paper, colouring them with Zig markers and fussy cutting them. I prepared the backgrounds for both the cards. 

CARD 1


I took a 3.75" x3.75" white card panel. Using zig markers and Aqua pen, I made stripes all over this panel. Once dry, I mounted this panel on a 4"x4" pale yellow card base using foam adhesive. I printed the sentiment and cut the strip. Mounted the image and the sentiment using foam adhesive. Lastly, added few clear Nuvo crystal drops to the card. 


 CARD 2




I took a 3.75" x3.75" white card panel. Printed the sentiment on it. Using the Sorted shapes - 1 stencil and Squeezed lemonade distress ink, I created the background. 
Once dry, I mounted this panel on a 4"x4" peach coloured card base using foam adhesive. Mounted the image using foam adhesive. Lastly, added few clear Nuvo crystal drops to the card. 




 Thank you for stopping by!




No comments:

Post a Comment