Thursday 12 April 2018

Some bunny loves u

Hi! A quick CAS card on the blog today!
I am using Jane's Doodles stamp set "Boris the bunny" here for this card.

I received this stamp set from Crafty Milka in addition to my Challenge win prize for I love Math challenge. This is a lovely stamp set with many cute images.


For my card, I have used the Bunny, flowers and the collective hearts. Stamped them all on a watercolour paper, coloured with Zig markers and fussy cut them all. On a top folding white card base, I masked the card leaving a circular portion of it. Distressed this using Twisted citron DI. Spritzed some water over it and dabbed it off. Stamped the sentiment on a strip. Assembled all the elements on the card, creating layers by adhering some directly and some using foam adhesive. 



Thank you for dropping by!

Playing along with the following challenges
Cupcakeinspiration - Bunnies


No comments:

Post a Comment