Sunday 1 April 2018

Three in one cards

Hello friends!
Today, I am sharing few more cards with a Background stamp by Hero Arts using the Emboss resist technique. I have used the "Flowing flowers and leaves" background stamp for these cards. 
I just love this technique and it is super fun to work with. What I like about this technique the most is that you cannot go wrong with it, even you are not very good at ink blending.
Here's a look at my cards!



So I began by stamping the image on white card panels using Versamark and heat embossed using white embossing powder. Colored them using ink blending technique with distress inks. One panel I colored using yellow, blue and green inks. I colored the second panel using multiple colors. 

For my first card, I was inspired by the cards shown by Jennifer McGuire. Check out her post here. I die-cut the embossed panel using stitched rectangle die placed at a little angle. I used the two pieces for making two cards. I took a white card base, marked the placement of the die-cut over it and stamped the sentiment accordingly. Later, mounted the die-cut using foam underneath. The negative part of the die-cut was adhered to another white card base. This was layered with an angular piece of white card panel with foam underneath. Stamped the sentiment on this white panel. 







For the second card, I used the embossed panel completely. On a white card base, I added two strips of black n white plaid pattern paper. Mounted the embossed panel using foam underneath. For the sentiment, I used the Thank you die from Pink and Main. Die-cut the sentiment 3 times and layered them. I also die-cut the outline of the sentiment on a piece of vellum. Stamped a coordinating sentiment on a white strip. Stacked the die-cut sentiment over the vellum and adhered it to the card. Added the stamped sentiment using foam adhesive.  























Thank you!

Playing along with the following challenges



No comments:

Post a Comment