Thursday 31 May 2018

Living off coffee and Sunshine

Hi friends!

I am back today after a short break. I was away for a vacation to an awesome place. It felt so good to be there that I didn't want to come back at all. But I had to come back :(... I had to come back to a Super hot and humid Mumbai weather. 
And now back to the routine.

Today I am sharing the first card, my DT post for Craftin Desert Divas I, made after this break. I tried to combine my DT post with the ongoing Coffee loving cardmakers Spring blog hop!
The card is just right for me. No matter how hot the weather is I cannot do without my cup of Tea/Coffee. 
So I am just living off my Coffee and my sunshine...lol...

Here's my card!


 I printed the Cool summer digi on a watercolour paper. Coloured it with Zig clean markers and fussy cut the image. On a white card base, I printed the sentiment. I masked a portion of this white card using some randomly cut waves on a scrap paper. Distressed the exposed part using Salty ocean and Cracked pistachio distress inks. Mounted this panel on a coloured card base. Adhered the image using liquid glue. I cut off a tiny part of the digi (the fruit part) and replaced it with a coffee mug, from Coffee to go digital stamp, to go with my sentiment. Added glossy accents to enhance some parts and some finer details to the card. 


That's all from my end today!


Linking to the following challenge
coffeelovingcardmaker's Spring blog hop

No comments:

Post a Comment