Monday 4 June 2018

Flamingo Coffee (CDD)

Hi!
I am here with my DT post for Craftin Desert Divas! 
I was so very interested to make these cards for the Spring blog hop at Coffee loving cardmakers. But I could not complete it on time to share for the blog hop. 

Here I am sharing the cards today!
I have used the new Flamingo coffee mug digi from the CDD store.


I began by colouring the digis using Zig markers. Fussy cut them. 
Printed sentiments on 4x6 white card panels. 

For my first card, I coloured some freehand puddles and grass. Mounted the panel on a white card base using foam adhesive. 
Later mounted the fussy-cut image using thinner foam. 


For the second card, I adhered a pattern paper on the coloured card base. Foam mounted the white card panel and lastly, mounted the image using thinner foam.




Hope you like my cards!



Would love to hear from you!


Linking to the following challenges


No comments:

Post a Comment