Wednesday 13 June 2018

Hope your day is amazing!

Hi!
I have recently come across a couple of challenges and decided to make quick cards for a few of them.
Here is one bright card made as per a challenge theme. 


For this card, I have used a stencil by Craftreat and stamp set by CrafTangles.
On a bright yellow cardstock, I dabbed Hero Arts unicorn white pigment ink through the stencil. Let it dry.
Adhered this on a Grey card base. On a white card, I stamped the Sunflower image and the sentiment using Versafine Onyx black ink. Trimmed the card and mounted it on the base using foam adhesive. 
I cut a circle using bright yellow cardstock and adhered it to the centre of the sunflower. Added enamel dots to complete the card.

Few close-ups.


That's all for today!
Keep checking for more cards with different challenge themes.

Playing along with


No comments:

Post a Comment