Wednesday 6 June 2018

Magical Cup of coffee

Hi friends!

I am sharing one more of my DT post for Craftin Desert Divas today. 
And again I have coffee themed cards. 
This is because CDD recently released some new Coffee cup digital stamps. 
Do check their store to see all of them.

I made a couple of cards using the same unicorn digital stamp.

Here are my cards!
One is a regular rectangular card and the other is a shaped card!


CARD 1


For the rectangular card, I coloured the image with zig markers and fussy cut it. On a white card panel, I printed the sentiment. On a card base, I adhered the pattern paper to the lower half. Foam mounted the printed panel over it. Stamped few stars using Across the borders stamp set. Lastly, mounted the image using thin foam. 


CARD 2

 

For the second card, I coloured the image with zig markers and fussy cut it. On a white cardstock, I printed the same image (making it lighter by adjusting the transparency of the image) of same size. Folded the paper and fussy cut the image on the folded card. Later, adhere the fussy-cut image on the folded card. 
I skipped adding any sentiment on this card, as I didn't want to hide any part of the image. I would add some sentiment inside while sending the card. 


Thank you for stopping by!

Playing along










No comments:

Post a Comment