Thursday 14 June 2018

No road is too long!!

Hello...
Friends are the best people on the planet with whom you can be as you truly are. They may make fun of you on your face but deep down they just love you.
I am lucky to have such lovely people around me. 
I don't get to spend a lot of time with them. Neither do we meet often. 
But I can feel their presence in my life. 

Sharing a card dedicated to all my friends.


I stamped the image and the sentiment from a stamp set by The Cat's Pajamas called BESTIES on a watercolor paper. Colored the parts of the image with Zig markers. 
On a watercolor paper, I stamped the cloud and the sun from a stamp set by Craftyscrappers. Colored them with Zig and fussy cut them.

Trimmed the cardstock with the image on it. Matted it with a green strip and foam mounted it on a card base. Adhered the cloud at the top of the strip and popped the sun using foam.





Your feedback is what helps me in improvising my work.

Thank you!

Playing along

No comments:

Post a Comment