Tuesday 31 July 2018

Be Happy :)

Hi!
Sharing a card I made for the challenge at Create a Smile
I am using a penguin which is one of the freebies generously offered by Christine.

Here's my card for the current challenge!
The theme for the current challenge was Water!


I printed, coloured and fussy cut the digital image. 
Added some fine details to it using my Memento Tuxedo black marker pen. 
On a white card panel, I masked off the top part using a freehand cut paper stencil. Distressed the bottom portion using Salty Ocean DI. 
I used a wave stencil from my stash and dabbed over the distressed portion using a wet wipe. This gave the cool wavy effect in the water. 
Foam mounted this panel on a white card base. 
Stamped the sentiment and adhered the image using thin foam tape. Added few dew drops near the sentiment and a lot of tiny clear Nuvo drops on the water portion. 

Few more pics...



Thank you for stopping by!

Anila

Playing along with

No comments:

Post a Comment