Wednesday 25 July 2018

Just for you ( Rainbow butterfly)

Hi!
Sharing a Rainbow butterfly card. 
I was wanting to participate in a couple of challenges with the rainbow and/or butterfly as the theme. 


I made this card using the Butterfly stamp set by Itsy Bitsy. Stamped it on a watercolour paper twice. Coloured in rainbow colours using Zig markers and fussy cut the images. 

On a white card panel, I stencilled some hearts using the Sparkle paste - Whipped cream to add some interest to the plain background. Die-cut this panel using a stitched rectangle die. 

On a yellow, top folding card base, I mounted this die-cut rectangle using some craft foam. Next adhered the butterflies to the panel, by applying glue only in the centre portion of the butterflies. Lastly, stamped a sentiment and foam mounted it on the card.




Thanks for stopping by!
Playing along with
(I was inspired by the rainbow background on Bharati's card)
July Challenge: Anything Goes!



No comments:

Post a Comment