Monday 13 August 2018

Take your time to smile...

Hi friends!
I am so excited to share a card made using my very first stamp set by Create-a-smile called Botanical love. I recently bought this stamp set. 
I used the floral image from the set to make this card for the ongoing sketch challenge.


I cut three squares from a watercolour paper, of different sizes each. I heat-embossed the floral images randomly on each square using black embossing powder. I wasn't very particular about stamping the design perfectly. I wanted a little wild look to it. After heat-setting, I coloured the images using Zig clean markers and an aqua brush. Matted these squares with a black cardstock. On a Soft blue card base, I stamped the sentiment from the same set, using Versafine Onyx black. 
Adhered the topmost square flat on the card base. Mounted the other two, using foam tape, overlapping each other. Lastly, added a few pearl drops to complete the card. 


Thank you for stopping by!

Playing along with





No comments:

Post a Comment