Saturday 1 September 2018

Celebrate # Memories!

Hi friends!
I made this last minute card to enter in the Winnie and Walter rerun # 33 challenge.


I was inspired by both Gayatri's and Heather's cards. I love how in Gayatri's card, she has partially covered the focal image with the sentiment cutaway. Heather's CAS style card made me want to keep everything simple with just one focal corner.
Keeping both these ideas in my mind, I made my card. 
For my card, I hand drew the camera image, coloured with Zig markers and fussy cut the image. I stamped the bold sentiment and drew a tiny hashtag to add a little fun element to my card. I also stamped the finer details like the click etc.  I diecut the sentiment twice in black paper and once in gold foiled paper. Stacked the black together and adhered the golden layer a little offset, so it gives a thin border around the diecut sentiment.
Adhered the image to a panel and then the sentiment overlapping the image a little bit. 
Mounted this panel on a top folding card base. 

Few more pictures.



Thank you for stopping by!

Playing along with



No comments:

Post a Comment