Thursday 4 October 2018

Winnie and Walter rerun #24

Hi again!
My second entry to the Winnie & Walter Re-run # 34 challenge.

Here's my card!

My second card is inspired by the card made by Gayatri. I just love how she created the background with those subtle, pastel colours. 

Following that idea, I randomly stamped the alphabets from my stash on a white card panel using various coloured dye inks. I also stamped a few tiny images like the flowers and the stars, to cover the in-between gaps. Foam mounted this on a white card base. 
I used the positive die-cut from my previous card for this card. I took a panel of teal cardstock. Adhered the sentiment die-cut and stamped a tiny "hello" over it. Adhered this panel to the bottom of the card. 

Few close-ups!



Thank you for stopping by!

Playing along with 
w&w_rerun_logo



No comments:

Post a Comment