Monday 6 May 2019

Life begins after Coffee

 Hello friends...
I know I am currently on a roll with a lot of cards on my blog. 
With vacations around, I am getting some extra time to get crafty. 
Also with this super hot weather, one better be indoors crafting...right...?

Even in this hot weather, I still have Tea/Coffee on my mind. 
So here's a quick Coffee card today.


For my card!!
I printed this Coffee mug, coloured and fussy cut it. I stamped the floral image, coloured and fussy cut it too. I took a top folding card base and rounded the edges at two corners. I took a pattern paper, rounded the two corners and adhered it to the card base. Foam mounted the coffee mug. Adhered the floral image to it. Added the strip of printed sentiment. I added two tiny banners and a few pearl drops to add some interest to the card.

 




Thank you for stopping by


Linking my card to

11 comments:

  1. Love the spring colors on it, so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't this pretty! Lovely flowers and gorgeous colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice, nice spring colors, love the flowers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous flowers on your lovely coffee cup card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that gorgeous yellow you colored the cup with- beautiful! The whole card is just lovely and so very Spring.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful coloring on that cup. A wonderful floral design.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Definitely love those bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty card. Love the bright spring feel to your card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful colored coffee card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card! Love the pretty colors!

    ReplyDelete