Sunday 9 June 2019

Bee happy - T4T

Hello friends,
Hope you are having a wonderful weekend.
Weekends are my time for sharing my DT posts for Time for Tea designs.

So here I am today, with this Bee Hive card. 
I have used the Hexagon dies and the Bee Happy stamp set from the store.



I began by die-cutting the hexagon shape using a shaded yellow paper from Itsy Bitsy. I die-cut the shape multiple times. I die-cut a white hexagon using one size larger die.
Stamped the sentiment on the white one.

On a card base, I arranged and adhered all the hexagons to create the pattern. Foam mounted the white in one corner. Stamped and coloured the Bee. Die-cut the bee using the coordinating die. Adhered this image to the card.
Lastly, added few sequins to the card.


Thank you for stopping by!





1 comment:

  1. I just loved that honeycomb paytyern with diecuts Anila ! Wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete