Friday 26 July 2019

Treat Yo'self - NND

Hello 
Sharing a quick card for the current Inky Paws sketch challenge.

Here is the card!!

As I mentioned this was a very quick card. 
I had recently coloured these cute kittens from the Summer Treats stamp set for the Daily Marker by Kathy Racoosin. All I had to do was just put all the elements together as per the sketch and my card was ready in a jiffy.

I have used washi tape with a paw print. I also stencilled the sun rays on the circle to show the kitten enjoying his ice-cream in the scorching sun. Hehehe...

 Full more pictures



Linking to the 


7 comments:

  1. Such a fun card! Thanks for linking to the Inky Paws Challenge.
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card Anila ! I loved how you have used that sketch on your card with happy bright colors !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your soft coloring of the kitty! This is a darling card! So glad you shared it with us at Inky Paws!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fresh and perfect for summer! Thank you for joining us at the Inky Paws Challenge! We hope to see you next challenge, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Newton sure enjoys his ice cream! I love the colors you used to make this adorable card. Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up for our Critter challenge!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a super cute card!! Love the sweet image and the colors you used!! Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up challenge!
    Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete